Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Flu

Nothing like having a 100 degree fever to derail any real sense of accomplishment.  Or being conscious.

I am thankful that I have a good constitution, the fever has already broken, and now I'm just feeling /meh/.  I suppose I should try and accomplish SOMEthing, but I'm not sure what.  I'll probably so laundry, and maybe work on the basement some more.  Part of 2011 is to re-focus my interests, and remove some clutter.  I tend to do this once a year, now.

I will go through, and look at my stuff, seeing if I've used it, played with it, whatever.  Sometimes, I keep stuff for nostalgia.  Everything else goes, preferably to a worthy home, charity, or donation box.


Here's some plans/resolutions:
1) Get a damn job.
2) Add more exercise.
3) Get back to playing board games.
4) Meet more local people.

That's the news for January 5th, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment